As a manufacturer, we are committed to making every attempt within our control to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are taking immediate proactive steps to minimize the potential effects on our business and its deliverables. Our goal is to keep your projects on track and on schedule with minimal disruption. In addition to the controls we've addressed with our employees and within our facilities, we ask that you assist in this effort by substituting any face to face contact with an alternate source of communication.
Please review your inspection and meeting requirements with the Project Manager assigned to your project to mitigate the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus:
- All face to face client meetings to be reviewed and alternate communication system utilized (video conferencing such as Skype, Go-To-Meetings, or call in conference calls)
- Project inspections to be reviewed with client and limited to essential hold-points only
- All client shop tours are cancelled
In the event that a project walk down or inspection is regarded as essential, we ask that you comply with the following and forward this to all attendees:
- Keep visitor attendance to a minimum to avoid face-to-face contact - Conference call-ins are suggested for all non-essential attendees
- Prior to entering the facilities, please contact your Bilton Project Manager for directions in our quest to limit exposure to our front office staff
- All Visitors must immediately wash hands upon entry to our facilities and anyone displaying sickness of any sort will not be admitted
- Maintain a distance of approximately 2 meters (6 feet) from others whenever possible
- Keep each visit or inspection to the shortest time possible
The health and wellbeing of our workforce, families and the public is, as always, our top priority and we are taking this opportunity to provide you with information on Bilton's response to the situation. In addition to increased awareness and training and sanitizing stations, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Cancellation of employee gatherings and non-essential travel
- Mandatory self-isolation for employees returning from international travel after March 12, 2020
- Mandatory self quarantine for employees that have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Evaluating essential positions and plans for remote work, if necessary
- Sourcing material from alternate suppliers in effort to mitigate supply chain issues
We will continue monitoring government actions and will amend our procedure, as COVID-19 guidance and developments evolve. We will keep all customers up to date should there be any delay or change in project completion, as per workforce demands.
Thank you for understanding our approach to this matter.
- Bilton Management