We continue to expand at Bilton! We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Analyst-AR to join our growing Bilton family in Innisfail!
The successful candidate will report to the Controller. This candidate will work closely with Finance and various internal stakeholders to ensure timely, accurate processing of invoicing, maintenance of accounts receivable and collections, as well as general accounting duties such as period closing, general ledger and other supporting functions.
· Invoice Customers: Progress Billings and Final Invoicing.
· Submit invoices as specified by Customers using email or 3rd party applications: Cortex, ADP, etc.
· Code and enter non-PO AR Invoicing, parts, etc.
· Process Credit Memos and submit for approval
· Manage Deferred Revenue and Hold Back Accounts
· Review Sales Orders for accuracy and coding for invoicing purposes
· Reconcile Sales Orders to large complicated Customer Purchase Orders
· Reconcile AR sub ledger against the GL and manage integrity
· Responsible for Cash Management; maintain daily and periodic reporting.
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports
· Work with Customers and team members to enable timely collections, establish positive and regular communications with Customer contacts
· Run weekly Collections/Cash Planning/Holdbacks meeting with Management.
· Maintain Customer AR trade accounts in M2M; setup new accounts and maintain established.
· Acquire financial and credit rating information on all prospective & new Customers
· Coordinate job closing sign-offs with Project Managers
· Period End Reconciliations and Reporting
· Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations and prepare Lead Sheets for most accounts
· Work closely with the Controller and stakeholders on several strategic improvement projects.
· Assist with year-end external audit preparation and various internal audits
· Any additional projects or tasks as assigned by your supervisor
An Ideal Candidate will
· Have manufacturing experience would be an asset
· Aid in the development and implementation of process improvements to standardized accounting procedures and improving accounting efficiencies
· Assist with the development and maintenance of Policy & Procedure Manuals
· Recommend ways to improve department operations
· Contribute positively to internal and external relations identifying issues and conflicts to supervisor as appropriate
We provide hands-on training and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry, providing ample opportunities to employees to achieve their career goals. We encourage you to come and be a part of the Bilton Team today.
*Thank you to all applicants; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.