Exceeding the toughest quality standards in our industry
Bilton is an ASME-certified vessel manufacturer. The ASME quality program’s quality standards are among the highest of any manufacturing industry. We apply ASME standards to everything we manufacture – even tanks and flare stacks.
Bilton is certified by ASME International to fabricate pressure vessels, and is authorized to use the internationally recognized ASME "U" stamp on its pressure vessels.
Bilton employs CWB-certified welders with experience using many different welding techniques and a variety of metals. Bilton is certified through the Canadian Welding Bureau to CSA Standard W47.1 in Division 2.1.
Bilton complies with the provisions of the ABSA Safety Codes Act, authorizing it to:
- Construct ASME section VIII-1 pressure vessels
- Construct miniature pressure vessels in accordance with CSA B51
- Construct, repair/alter ASME B31.1 pressure piping
- Construct, repair/alter ASME B31.3 pressure piping
- Repair/alter ASME section VIII-1 pressure vessels